Renata is the founding attorney of Castro Legal Group, a full service immigration firm in Pompano Beach, Florida. Renata’s insatiable desire to learn and curiosity make her an ace when it comes to designing effective strategies to help her clients live their American Dream.
A charismatic and effective Immigration Lawyer, Renata has the unique ability to connect to clients and understand the meaning of their immigration petitions in their everyday lives. Her compassion is only second to her boldness when it comes to representing clients in various settings – from Immigration Courts to Local Immigration Field Offices.
Renata represents a wide range of clients – from accomplished athletes and extraordinary individuals, to investors, victims of domestic violence, as well as those who found their American Prince or Princess for their marriage – based green card petitions. Renata’s greatest strength is her ability to be a fascinating story-teller, using the law to transform a client’s desire into the reality of living their American dream in their everyday life.
- Obtained lawful permanent residence for a Brazilian UFC Fighter and his family through the EB-1A category;
- Obtained lawful permanent residence for the President of the Brazilian Wrestling Federation through the EB-1A category;
- Won adjustment of status for a Brazilian fighting deportation in Immigration Court for 16 years;
- Secured an E-2 visa to a Brazilian-Italian businessman successfully distributing furniture in the USA;
- Received approval on a Domestic Violence application for a Brazilian woman with an in absentia removal order;
- Reinstated a client’s expired B1/B2 visa status one a half year’s after a notario/unlicensed professional failed to adequately secure a change of status to F-1 for client and his family;
- Speaker at the 2019 American Immigration Lawyers’ Association National Conference in Orlando, Florida, on Waivers of Inadmissibility.
- Moderator at the Federal Bar Association’s 2019 Annual immigration conference in Austin, Texas.
- Recipient of the Notaveis USA award for years 2017 and 2019; an award granted by popular vote to those who are Notable in their Profession
- J.D. Nova Southeastern University
- M.B.A. in Project Management, Aspen University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Marketing Major – cum laude – Sistema Universitário Ana G. Méndez