Client-centric immigration law firm is looking for a licensed attorney with a minimum of 2 years’ experience to join our team.
- Research, draft and prepare filing packages for EOIR, USCIS, ICE, BIA for review and submission;
- Represent clients in Telephonic Hearings;
- Evaluate FOIAs and draft legal memos for Partner’s review;
- Interact with Administrative staff and provide legal research and analysis on pending cases;
- Develop strategy for RFEs for Partner’s review;
- Perform detailed legal research and provide alternative approaches for resolution of immigration issues;
- IF LICENSED IN FLORIDA – Represent clients in uncontested dissolution of marriage hearings (we routinely represent our immigration clients in resolving pending obstacles to marrying their US Citizen future spouse to comply with immigration law requirements); represent minors in Temporary Custody hearings, Represent clients in annulment petitions in Circuit Court – This is less than 5% of the total caseload. **DESIRABLE, BUT NOT ESSENTIAL**
- Licensed in MA or GA a major plus;
- Full-time preferred, can be a Part-time position and grow into a F/T position.
- Bar dues and AILA Membership;
- Competitive compensation;
- Focus on Work-life balance; competitive salary, ability to work partially remotely.
- Candidate must have ONE or MORE years of experience in immigration law;
- Bilingual is not necessary, but a plus;
- Willing to sporadically attend hearings out of state;
- Solution oriented and problem solver; great interpersonal skills;
- Effective writer, and able to manage caseload;
- Skilled legal researcher;
- Active BAR license.
Telecommuting is allowed.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.